Please note that guests need to meet our minimum skill requirements to be able to access the main slope. Skiers and snowboarders not meeting these skill requirements will need to take lessons.
Sunday - Wednesday: 10.00 am - 11.00 pm
Thursday: 10.00 am - 12.00 midnight
Friday: 09.00 am - 12.00 midnight
Saturday: 09.00 am - 11.00 pm
Please note: Opening times may change during the public holidays or special event days without prior notice.
Redemption of Online Voucher at Ski Dubai:
Up to 9:30 pm Sat - Wed
Up to 10:30 pm Thur - Friday
What's included in your Slope Pass:*
- Ski Boots
- Snowboard Boots
- Ski poles
- Disposable socks
- Helmets for children
Advance bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment, in particular for lessons and Penguin Encounters.
- No rescheduling, cancellation or refund for booking(s) made on the same day of the event or within the 24 hours.
- Full refund if cancellation before 48 hours, between 24 to 48 hours 50%.
- All bank charges incurred by the cancellation will be deducted from the total refundable amount.
- No refund for cancellation within the 24 hours.
Corporate, group and school bookings:
- Notice of cancellations is required three days in advance.
- Cancellations made less than three days but up to 24 hours prior to the lesson time of the booking will incur a charge of 50 %
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the lesson time of the booking will be charged at the full cost of the booking.
General Rules and Regulations
The safety and comfort of all guests is of prime importance to Ski Dubai. Guests are required to familiarise themselves with the following rules and regulations and to adhere to them at all times. Proper conduct and respect for other guests, staff and Ski Dubai property must be shown at all times.
Unacceptable behaviour will result in eviction from the facility.
On entering the premises of Ski Dubai, guests are deemed to agree to comply with the Rules and Regulations and follow all directions and instructions.
The minimum skill requirement for use of the recreational slope is | stopping safely | Speed control | Linked turns | Ability to use the lifts.
Ski Dubai reserves the right to ask any guest to leave the slope if the guest is deemed unable to meet the minimum skill requirements. Such decisions will be made by Ski Dubai based on its sole and absolute judgement. Refunds will be determined at Ski Dubai's discretion.
Ski Dubai is a cold environment. Entry to the cold side is only possible with a valid pass and appropriate winter attire. Guests must be able to display their pass upon request. Helmets must be worn by children up to the age of 12 and are compulsory for the use of all features (jumps, rails and any rides that require you to do so).
Child rates are applicable from 3 year olds up to and including 12 year olds. 13 years and abore are charged adult rates. Ski Dubai reserves the right to request proof of age.
Adults are responsible for the care and conduct of their children. The minimum age to enter Ski Dubai is 3 years old. Children from 3 to 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times unless in a supervised Snow School lesson or Snow Park programme. Children between 8 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the premises unless in a supervised lesson. It is compulsory for children who are 3 years old to wear gloves, hat and scarf.
Advance bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment, in particular for lessons.
Ski Dubai reserves the right to refuse admission to the Snow School if guests are late or inappropriately attired. No refund or transfer will be considered.
Instruction on the slopes can only be carried out by certified Ski Dubai instructors.
Entry to the cold side, use of the lifts and all other rides is at the guest's own risk. Ski Dubai's owners, management and staff take no responsibility for personal injury, injury to others, damage to personal equipment, clothing and effects, or lost or stolen belongings. It is the guest's responsibility to recognise their own abilities and act accordingly.
Guests that are pregnant or with an existing medical condition which may affect their safety in Ski Dubai are requested to seek proper medical advice before visiting Ski Dubai. Any usage of Ski Dubai by such guests will be entirely at their own risk, without any liability devolving on Ski Dubai.
Ski Dubai is a non-smoking environment and smoking is prohibited anywhere withing the premises.
Drinking and eating in the cold side is only permitted at the Avalanche Café and on the St. Moritz Café terrace.
In the interest of security, Ski Dubai retains the right to check guest bags.
Ski Dubai does have a first aid clinic available for basic first aid administration and minor injuries.
All other injuries will be referred to at the discretion of Ski Dubai.
Some rides and features require height and weight restrictions
Queues - Snow park rides - jumping queues | Adhere to staff instructions | Bindings
Groups & Camps T & C
- Booking is confirmed only after payment has been received
- No booking can be done via phone call or email
- No booking will be accepted with in 1 hour of session starting
- no refund or reschedule for a missed lesson
- No request for a specific Instructor for any program except private lesson
- Discovery lesson must be taken before enrolling in beginner camp
- Minimum 8 people required for camps to proceed for Adult & 7-13 years old
- Minimum 5 kids required for camps to proceed to 3-6 years old
- More than one instructor during the camp to cater for different learning styles
- No entry to camp after the staring date
- No makeup session on Camps
- No discount applies on any package[Camp- Club - Race]
- Alpine packages are not available online and can be redeemed only on Ski Dubai counters
- Arrival to Ski Dubai 1 hour in advance is required to avoid missing the session
- Helmets are compulsory for children
- Gloves are compulsory and available at Snow Pro
Cancelations - Rescheduling T & C
- 50 AED charge fee for any rescheduling
- Rescheduling & Cancelation within 48 hours is free of charge
- No cancelation can be possible less than 48 hours
- Rescheduling within 24 hours with 50 AED charge
- Rescheduling to be done on the counters and notice email is required
- No reschedule can be done less than 24 hours
- Bank fees will be deducted for any online booking cancelation